Friday, March 26, 2010

Erin Wasson in Dallas

What can I say except that she's freaking badass? Totally chill and friendly, wearing the coolest nude leather mini dress and unlaced black combat boots with billions of gold studs.

Wish I had taken more pictures...but I'm still working on not being socially awkward in situations where I'm surrounded by good-looking/well-dressed people, so the fact that I even went to her LowLuv jewelry trunk show at V.O.D. last night is a big deal.





Honestly, I felt so uncool and poser-ish and SHORT standing next to her. But also secretly awesome for being able to say that Erin Wasson and I are like obviously BFFs now. ...I wish.



My new rings! So glad we went early (thanks for being my date, Dar!) and had time to actually examine the pieces carefully before the crowd of hipster Dallas swarmed in to the table. There were only 2 armor rings there, one in gold and one in silver. I'm out of money now, but I don't regret these buys at all.





Not pictured is my current favorite bag on rotation, my sparkly black Givenchy Nightingale. It deserves honorable mention for the night because I got two compliments on it in the span of 30 minutes, and everyone knows that compliments are the best day boosters. I mean, not that my day was bad at all, considering that I got to hang with Erin Wasson for a bit. But you know what I mean.

1 comment:

  1. Am I biased for thinking you look better than her?

    ReplyDelete