Thursday, November 18, 2010

Frederic Malle at Northpark Mall!



Got this in my email not 2 minutes ago. The name probably won't mean anything to you unless you love perfume/cologne and shop at Barney's a lot, but just fyi, THIS IS KIND OF A BIG DEAL. If anyone else is down, I'm for sure going to be there.

Also, I just got home from a free private HP7 screening, and it was great to get to cut the massive line and watch it 6 hours before all the obnoxious teenagers. I won't spoil it for you, but as it was a David Yates directed film, you'll know that there's a few changes and story omissions, which bothered me; otherwise, it was actually pretty dang good, for being the slower first half of book 7. EEEEEEEKKKK. I want to read the books again. For the nth time. This year.

Don't judge me!

No comments:

Post a Comment