Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Chocolate Frogs



Two weekends ago, I went to HOGWARTS! Or Harry Potter World at Universal. Technicalities. One of the many souvenirs I brought home (a few with the intention of giving to others) were 2 boxes of Chocolate Frogs. It is what it sounds like: gigantic chunks of chocolate in the shape of frogs. I thought to myself, 'Self, there's no way you can finish even a single box of these, so you should give the other one to someone else and be known as the greatest friend in the world.'

Unfortunately for myself, I started my monthlies yesterday. Umm...is that TMI?

...TOO LATE!

I have since officially eaten 2/3 of a Chocolate Frog, and now there will be no friend lucky enough to receive an awesome box of a ridiculously large frog made of chocolate, as I am keeping the 2nd box for my own purposes.



Also included in the box is a collectible trading card of famous wizards and witches, just like in the Harry Potter books (most notably the first one), and I got Godric Gryffindor! (The two best Godrics in the world are from HP and True Blood, so this post and the previous one are really quite timely.)



A friend got Salazar Slytherin and has tried initiating a trade in our original trip email thread, but there are no takers. However; if I get a double in my second box, I'll definitely make the exchange with him.

Is it a little creepy/sad/strange that a grown woman of 26 is writing such a serious post about amphibious chocolate and trading cards and magical people?

Don't answer, because I don't really care.

Just in case YOU care, though, here's the back of my Godric Gryffindor card.



JEALOUS, YET?!



No comments:

Post a Comment