Saturday, July 24, 2010

Burnt Thumb

Today I burnt my thumb with scalding hot soup. It won't bend right now, and I have it covered in ointment, which I keep accidentally rubbing on to other things. It's not hurting right now, but when the medicine gets wiped off, it starts stinging like a mothereff.

Yeah, I know, next week is IT, so I shouldn't be online. Well, I am. I'm blogging right now, and I just briefly re-activated Facebook for what seemed like 2 minutes and then deactivated it again when I realized that, actually, 15 minutes had flown by while I was busy stalking people, and I still check Twitter, even though lately I have nothing to say. At least, nothing in 140 characters or less. I still have a lot to do before next week.

Haven't stopped listening to Cosmic Love, although occasionally a little Joshua Bell and his amazing violinist self will grace my studying, and it's nice.

Really tired and want to sleep, but, like I said, there's still a lot to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment