Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Surprise Guests

means I have to relinquish my bedroom and sleep in the still-a-work-in-progress-guest-room on the lumpy futon. Good thing I remembered to move 1) my pillows, 2) my comforter, 3) my laptop, 4) some clothes, and 5) my bunny...

Yes, I am almost 26 and I sleep with stuffed animals. PLURAL. A giant elephant, 2 heffalumps, a Beasley the dog, and a bunny. But the bunny is my favorite because it's so incredibly soft. It's one of my most prized possessions and probably one of the first things I'd grab if there was a fire or other natural disaster. GO AHEAD AND JUDGE ME, I DON'T CARE.

I would also grab...at least one pillow, my laptop, my purse, and I'd dump as many notebooks and pictures as I could into a towel or something, before rushing outside to collect Carter and Mojo! Is it normal to plan things like escape routes or what I would do in case of a flood or electrical storm or zombie apocalypse? Perhaps tomorrow, after I get home from jury duty (yuck), I'll not only finally clean out my closet, but make a list of my most (sentimentally) valuable and irreplaceable items for future reference. I love lists.

Now. A new dilemma I'm having is the choice between getting a bike for leisurely rides, or joining a climbing gym. Shaheena, I know you'll read this eventually! What should I do?

I'll tell you what I should be doing right now...sleeping. I suck at waking up early.



No comments:

Post a Comment