Monday, May 10, 2010

Trying?

I've been trying to find things to fill my days with...but road blocks keep coming up.

Wanted to re-learn languages - my RS program hates me and refuses to work after 2 lessons. After wanting to watching a movie this weekend, realized I have only a handful of friends left in Dallas, and if they're busy, I'm SOL. Considering doing yoga and/or kickboxing, but a) requires money and b) I have no endurance. Had a small hope of visiting friends either in NYC or LA, but again, no monies. Even went to church for the first time in almost a year, and the message was too doctrinal for me to absorb. The only thing that's effective at taking my mind off things for a few hours is working retail part-time. It's easy and relatively fun, and by the time I get home, I'm too exhausted to think.

Running out of ideas, here. Please, God, help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment