Thursday, December 31, 2009

Resolution Solutions

To help curb my insane shopping and gluttony of pretty things, I've been unsubscribing every newsletter, website notifications, and coupons/deals/sales emails that typically fill my inbox everyday. I figure, less reminders, less temptation. Right?

Also - 2010 is going to be my year. No, seriously. This past year was the worst of my life and I've been over it since January 1, 2009. Maybe I jinxed myself by going into it already believing that it was going to suck hard, but whatever - I was right. So this time, I am going into 2010 hopeful and excited and full of determination that this new year - this new DECADE - is going to be awesome.

So go forth, party hard (like it's 1999?), and wake up tomorrow with a fresh mind to conquer your goals! ...Cheesy public service announcement, out.

No comments:

Post a Comment