Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Mulberry for Apple

So on Tuesday, the Mulberry for Apple products were launched, and crazy people everywhere (most notably: my room) went nuts trying to scrounge together funds and justify paying a cool grand for A LAPTOP BAG.



What really irks me, though, is the fact that on the UK Apple website, they have another option that is not available to those of us in the U.S. - the iconic OAK leather Bayswater!!! As in, the one that Alexa Chung (aka another one of my favie IT girls) carries around all the time...



Uhhh...what is Pixie Geldof doing in that picture? Whatever. LOOK AT ALEXA'S BAG! Then take some time to admire Alexa, herself. Can we say, girl crush? Except...for...her voice. Her voice throws me off every time I hear it.

And, I'm sorry, but I found this picture while google searching more photographic evidence that Alexa is an avid Mulberry Bayswater fan, and even though it's unflattering for her, I had to post it. I mean, it's not like I'm the only person who knows how to search images on google, so it's not like I'm totally throwing her under the bus...or whatever...



There is a DRASTIC DIFFERENCE between the left picture and the right picture. When did she look like this (on the right)?! Does this mean that she lost a bunch of weight before becoming the lanky and leggy fashion maven she is today?! Does this mean that I HAVE HOPE?!!!

Wait, what was the point of this post? Oh, right. I wish I could afford the Oak version of the Mulberry bag for Apple, and I also wish that the Oak version was available to me - but since I CAN'T afford the bag at all, then I guess it's a blessing in disguise that I can't get my hands on one.

It's almost 3AM, I need to calm down and go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment