Saturday, October 3, 2009

Wild Romp-us?

Let the wild rumpus start!

It's barely October and I'm already planing my S/S10 clothes. And it starts with this adorable Lewis Kit Romper:



Except for the fact that it's MORE EXPENSIVE than the ridiculously priced abercrombie sweaters as talked about in the last entry, I love it. Doesn't it look like something Zooey Deschanel would wear? Who doesn't love Zooey Deschanel? (Don't even talk to me about Katy Perry unless you want a list of reasons why Zooey is better, FYI)

It's weird, because there are two sides to me: there's the side that loves adorable vintage-looking 50s-inspired clothes a la Mad Men, and then there's the side that thinks everything in this picture is a great idea, including whoever came up with the Olsens (seriously, it's medal-worthy):



LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment