Saturday, December 4, 2010

New Address, Did You Notice?

I got really tired of typing the dash in "awk-star," so now the address is "wokward." Or is "wokstar" better? Or should I scrap the whole awkwardness and rockstar manacles and just go with my name? It's kind of hard committing to a blog address when you're not sure what it's supposed to be about. Please bear with me as I make up my mind.

I'm not too concerned with people not finding my blog, as it's not that fashion-y and not that interesting, either. Maybe when it gets better, I'll care more about increasing the readership. But for those who've kept up, and those who've stayed around, gracias.

Really, though, I'm going to try and make it better. Like, with more pictures and stuff. That's what people like to see, right? Except I highly doubt there will be an increase in my taking pictures of myself...

Wok wok.

No comments:

Post a Comment