Friday, February 12, 2010

Heh.


Happy 54th Birthday, Ba.

The picture has nothing to do with my dad, but I liked it, so here it is. To my grumpy, sometimes frustratingly stoic, slightly chauvinistic, entrepreneurial-hearted, pot-of-gold-obsessed, bad with words, dessert-loving, rock and roll-enjoying, weird sense of humor, antisocial, ever experimenting, strange decision making, impulsive-buyer-extraordinaire, hard working to a fault papa: we don't always get along or know how to communicate, but I appreciate (almost) everything you do, and hope I can help make your life easier soon. Thanks for always trying to impart wisdom (usually unwanted), taking care of the family, and loving us in your own convoluted way.

Love,
Your Daughter.

I am and always will be, albeit secretly, a Daddy's Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment