Sunday, January 31, 2010
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Monday, January 25, 2010
Sunday, January 24, 2010
Have y'all seen this? Isn't this adorable? Special tins of blotting paper and lipstick by Paul & Joe, availabe at ASOS on February 25. Would have made a great little Valentine's gift! Oh, who am I kidding. I don't even wear lipstick, but I'd still like to get one of these...particularly the blue set with the sheer orange (Daydream) lipstick.
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
I don't usually do this, but how great would it be if James Franco (swoon) and Alicia Silverstone (I need to watch Clueless again, and soon!) were dating? No idea why, but when I saw this picture (via guestofaguest), it made me happy. That is all.
Monday, January 18, 2010
or Harem pants, whatever you want to call them. They look ridiculous and make people like me (short) look even shorter and strangely proportioned, but you know what? I like wearing them a lot. They're comfy and a chicer alternative to oversized boy's sweatpants from Kid's Footlocker that were $6. Just saying!
And since I'm posting pictures of clothes, here are some other outfits that I'm feeling.
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Friday, January 15, 2010
Sunday, January 10, 2010
In no particular order:
- shopping for luggage, sofas, chairs, and bedding
- packing for trips
- pouring goopy liquids from larger containers to smaller containers
- drinking ginger ale at bars, in planes, when I'm sick
- wearing glasses/sunglasses that are too big for my face
- elephants (although, if I'm being completely honest, my favorite stuffed animal is a bunny)
- the smell of hardcover books, having a matching set of a series, reading in bathtub...with or without water
- bracelets and watches and other pretty things
- coloring things in with sharpies
- being remembered